Sign Message: Social distancing
Together, we can slow the spread of COVID-19 by making a conscious effort to keep a physical distance between each other. Social distancing is proven to be one of the most effective ways to reduce the spread of illness during an outbreak. with patience and cooperation, we can all do our part.
What does Social Distancing mean?
This means making changes in your everyday routines in order to minimize close contact with others, including:
- avoiding crowded places and non-essential gatherings
- avoiding common greetings, such as handshakes
- limiting contact with people at higher risk (e.g. older adults and those in poor health)
- keeping a distance of at least 2 arms length (approximately 2 metres) from others, as much as possible
Here's how you can practice social distancing:
- greet with a wave instead of a handshake, a kiss or a hug
- stay home as much as possible, including for meals and entertainment
- shop or take public transportation during off-peak hours
- conduct virtual meetings
- host virtual playdates for your kids
- use technology to keep in touch with friend and family
- use food delivery services or online shopping
- exercise at home or outside
- work from home
- wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your face
- cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm
- avoid touching surfaces people touch often
If you're concerned you may have COVID-19:
- separate yourself from others as soon as you have symptoms
- if you are outside the home when a symptom develops, go home immediately and avoid taking public transit
- stay home and follow the advice of your Public Health Authority who may recommend self-isolation
- call ahead to a health care provider if you are ill and seeking medical attention
Size: 11" x 18" and 14.5" x 24"
Materials: Removable window/door decal, removable wall decal, regular decal, and aluminum sign
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.